Joining CANSO as an Associate Member
Benefits of Associate Membership
Joining the CANSO community gives Associate Members – technology suppliers, aircraft operators and ATM systems manufacturers, consultants – a vital competitive advantage. It allows them to network, both formally and informally, with their clients and gives them valuable access to key decision-makers across the aviation industry.
Associate Members also have access to the CANSO Global ATM Net, an information forum which connects all CANSO Members, providing a unique global workplace for the world’s ATM industry to debate current issues live, exchange documents and organise meetings. The Global ATM Net provides a full contact database of all CANSO Member organisations.
The support and advice of associate members is also important for the organisation. After all, this reflects what is happening in the industry worldwide. Technology providers are now playing pivotal roles in developing a new generation of ATM systems and working in partnership with their clients to develop, globally, a new performance-based approach to air traffic management.
CANSO has recognised this by introducing customised membership packages and opening the doors to many of its core ANSP Workgroups to Associate Member participation. Associate Members enjoy extensive voting rights at the CANSO annual general meeting and are represented on the organisation’s executive committee. Choosing a Membership Package
Joining the CANSO community is easy. CANSO recognises that every organisation is different and has developed a flexible approach to membership to suit the size and strategic requirements of each member organisation. Following a series of consultations with the current associate membership CANSO has developed a two-tier membership option: silver and gold. Gold Membership - Focus on Industry Influence
The Gold Membership has a strong focus on networking and ATM industry influence. Its benefit package allows your organisation to fully participate in the rapidly changing ATM environment, shaping some of the key strategic technology decisions which will have a significant impact on the industry. This package is aimed principally at companies and organisations with a wide-ranging portfolio of ATM services and products; normally well-established but seeking now to have a more influential role in the ATM sector. Benefits of Gold Membership
Gold membership offers associate members all services offered in the Silver programme, but adds a series of new products and services developed specifically for this programme:
- Free access to all current and future open CANSO Workgroups*. This includes access to the online workgroup sites on the Global ATM-net
- Free access to all CANSO dinners and events for up to four persons
- Free access to CANSO annual general meetings and CEO conferences for four persons
- Free access to all current and future services on the Global ATM Net*
- 35% discount on registration for CANSO’s Regional ANSP Conferences
- 35% discount on advertising in CANSO publications
- *depending on Executive Committee approval some workgroups may be added or removed
Silver Membership - Focus on Industry Information
The Silver membership has a strong focus on networking and ATM industry information. Key objectives in this membership package are developing new contacts, generating leads and increasing awareness of the ATM market through formal and informal contacts. This Silver membership is aimed typically at members who provide niche services to the industry, but who want to raise their profile among key decision-makers within the ANSP community.
In recognition of the needs and requirements of Associate Members, the Silver package offers access to Workgroups for only € 1,000 per Workgroup.Benefits of Silver Membership
Silver Membership includes:
- Use of the CANSO logo on your website, promotional brochures, exhibition stands
- Free access to Global ATM-Net & CANSO member contact database
- Free access to all CANSO dinners and events for one person
- Free access to CANSO annual general meetings & CEO conferences for one person
- Free subscription to all CANSO electronic (pdf) publications: Airspace, ATM News
- CANSO News, CANSO Yearbook, Regional publications, such as Update Europe, Update Asia-Pacific, ICAO Update, Specialist, policy, and position papers
- Company profile in CANSO yearbook and website
- 20% discount on advertising in CANSO publications
- 20% dsicount on registration for CANSO’s Regional ANSP Conferences
- Access to CANSO Workgroups for €1.000 per Workgroup*. This includes access to the Workgroup sites on the Global ATM Net
*depending on Executive Committee approval some Workgroups may be added or removed